This time next month.....

Eleven Plus (11+) in Lincolnshire (Lincs)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Confused!

This time next month.....

Post by Confused! »

...will be results day! :o :shock:

Good luck to all the Lincs children sitting their Verbal Reasoning paper on Saturday and Monday! :)

Post by Guest »

The literature I have received from the school says the results will be out on the Friday 12th October.
Is this the day they are actually posted so in actual fact we won't receive them until the 13th which is a Saturday?
Wondered if any parents from last year can remember.
Many thanks.
Sarah.

results

Post by Sarah. »

Last year the results were posted on Friday 13th and arrived Saturday 14th. Wishing you all the very best of luck.
SJ

Post by SJ »

Spalding Grammar Scholl have advised(on their website) that the results will be posted on Friday 12.10.07 and should therefore be received on Saturday 13th. This is the same as last year as they posted them on the Friday and the majority of the pupils received them on the Saturday.

Good Luck

SJ

Post by Guest »

Thank you!
I am relieved because if it was bad news I was dreading having him ask me on the school playground.
Saturday post comes later, though! ARGH!!!!! :roll:
elaine

TEST SCORES

Post by elaine »

Does anyone know how the results are calculated? Do you have to reach a minimum standard in each test or are the results just added together
Alex

Post by Alex »

Requirement to pass is an aggregate standardised score of 220 over the two tests. There is no requirement to "pass" either of the tests individually, so it is posssible to get under 110 on one paper so long as you score highly enough on the other to reach the 220 overall.

Post by Guest »

Oh I hope the imminent Postal Strikes don't delay the results reaching us.... :(
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now