Out of area so many letters to send back to accept school!!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Trafford

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

nickiveg

Out of area so many letters to send back to accept school!!

Post by nickiveg »

:?: hi all jut revived a letter from Trafford lea yesterday saying i hadn't accepted Loreto ? Weird as I accepted on line through Warrington lea then sent them a letter, accepted via the school with a letter and never received anything from Trafford since yesterday ?? Is this normal ? Anyway where has everyone accepted now ? Are we all ( afraid to say it in case someone isn't ) happy :shock:
Confused parent who just wants to see child off on school bus on first day and enjoy it sigh x need not to ****** worry about these level 6 sats and get oldest through gcses :oops:
madsdad

Re: Out of area so many letters to send back to accept schoo

Post by madsdad »

Hi nickiveg

We received exactly the same letter yesterday for DD2 despite sending the various confirmations that you had. It has gone to all Loreto ooc families. I rang Trafford up and I think it's just a case of them not knowing what is going on. The man said he woud note down that we had already sent in the confirmations to school and our local LEA. We never received any communication at all last year from Trafford for DD1 who is now in Y7 at Loreto, so not sure why they are doing it this year. :D
Paprika

Post by Paprika »

comments removed by moderator

Do Loreto send out a welcome pack with details of uniform etc ??
madsdad

Post by madsdad »

Paprika wrote:comments removed by moderator
Do Loreto send out a welcome pack with details of uniform etc ??

Yes you will be invited to a 'New parents evening' in July after the taster day. You will be given details of the uniform and the suppliers (Stevensons) will hold a sale in school towards the end of July after school has broken up. :D
splane

Post by splane »

I too received the letter from Trafford (I'm under Cheshire East). I accepted online and sent Loreto acceptance too. I'll send the reply slip to Trafford just to belt and brace the admission :D

BTW I received an email from Loreto about a uniform day this Thursday 12 until 4pm (see below)

Dear parent,
Just a quick note to inform you of our selling event at the school where Stevensons will have a supply of the school uniform available to buy. Please do come and see us if you need to buy any uniform. All parents are welcome.

If you have any queries regarding the selling event, please contact our Customer Service Team on 01727 815700.
Don’t forget you can also buy uniform in our online shop (please login first to view pricing information and to be able to buy)

http://stevensons.co.uk/School/LoretoGr ... ham/Browse" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

How did we do?

We would love to find out how you think we’re doing as we want all our customers to have a great experience when shopping with us. If you can spare 5 minutes, please give us your feedback via our short survey at: http://www.stevensons.co.uk/feedback" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; All survey respondents will be entered into a draw to win an iPad.

Kind regards

Stella Wilkinson
Marketing & Communications Assistant
Stevensons
Direct Tel: 01727 815723
Office Tel: 01727 815700
Fax: 01727 831314
Paprika

Post by Paprika »

Thanks for that info, much appreciated

Moderators on here clearly follow Stalinist principles of free speech - can I really not say something mildly derogatory about the council for pete's sake ?
Pumpkin Pie

Post by Pumpkin Pie »

http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... ?f=9&t=148" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
nickiveg

Post by nickiveg »

Oh I never recieved an email from school ? But think not on radar yet and byw I never felt any comments where inflammatory ;)
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now