online practice paper sites

Discussion of the 11 Plus

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
sunshinefrankie

online practice paper sites

Post by sunshinefrankie »

Hi, Im hoping someone can give me some advice. I would like to find some practice papers online rather then buying packs as I have twins & would have to do loads of photocopying! Does anyone know of a good site? Ive looked into bond online & bofa. These will cost me £11 or 9.50 a month respectively. Any advice as to which one is best. They will also have a tutor once a week & this is just to practise papers. Thankyou
yoyo123

Re: online practice paper sites

Post by yoyo123 »

we have apps and downloads , though not online

http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/shop/I ... -Software/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I like the downloads especially as it keeps scores and shows you where weak areas are.

you can try a sample for free.

What area are you in? The topics vary depending on where you live. If you click on schools on the bar above a drop down menu appears , 11+ regions is at the bottom.
UmSusu

Re: online practice paper sites

Post by UmSusu »

There are some good downloads on this website, especially the vocabulary builder. I tried bond online for the early part of year 5 as it is split into topics (10 questions at a time) and it is easy to monitor the progress in various areas and get them to concentrate on weaknesses. I moved on to Bofa in the last two months though as it is more difficult that the bond online tests, had graded practice papers and was easier to go through mistakes on the longer papers.

I think they are both useful: I would say Bond is better if you are early on in your prep and still working through topics and Bofa is better later on with timed practice papers. I found Bofa online nvr was was better practice for Durham CEM type nvr practice. I would say Bond was set at 10-11 years and Bofa at 11+, so use the one that suits your stage of prep.
UmSusu