Any update on Kegs waiting list?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

jojo1

Any update on Kegs waiting list?

Post by jojo1 »

I was wondering if anyone had any news on Kegs waiting list? My son is on the in catchment waiting list no13 and although I fully appreciate all the changes with the 12.5 mile radius it does seem a little odd that there has been no movement at all. Not sure if CCHS changed there catchment last year as well but from what I've seen there has been movement on their list.
Any info would be much appreciated?
dez

Re: Any update on Kegs waiting list?

Post by dez »

[quote="jojo1"]I was wondering if anyone had any news on Kegs waiting list? My son is on the in catchment waiting list no13 and although I fully appreciate all the changes with the 12.5 mile radius it does seem a little odd that there has been no movement at all. Not sure if CCHS changed there catchment last year as well but from what I've seen there has been movement on their list.
Any info would be much appreciated?[/quote]

CCHS have the same 12.5 miles catchment area for 2013 entry. As for the lack of movement on the waiting list due to there might be more boys than girls this year? Hence the competition for a place is more fierce? Anyone have any idea about the number of DSs vs DDs?
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now