AGSB - Confirmation of acceptance

Eleven Plus (11+) in Trafford

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
AGSBdad

AGSB - Confirmation of acceptance

Post by AGSBdad »

Hi all,
My son has been offered a place at AGSB as a OOC pupil which we have accepted.

I had sent back the signed acceptance letter that we received from AGSB. I didn't hear anything from them so called them up about a week after sending the letter & someone at school told me that they had received the letter but there was a query on it & they had sent me a reply but couldn't give me anymore details as they were very busy.
So I waited 2-3 days more & called up again as I still hadn't received that query letter. This time they realised that we were out of area & hence asked me not to worry & told me that there wasn't any query in that case. But I still haven't received anything at all from AGSB, neither that ?false query which they told me they had already posted, nor anything else confirming that they have received my signed acceptance letter.

Should I be worried ?
What about everyone else who have accepted a place ? Have you heard anything from AGSB ?

AGSBdad.
Altymumof2

Re: AGSB - Confirmation of acceptance

Post by Altymumof2 »

Hi- We got ours on Saturday (we are in area, not sure whether that makes a difference?). I hope yours has arrived now?
AGSBdad

Post by AGSBdad »

Yikes!! Not yet. But then our post has been very erratic last few days due to snow.
YasPraba

Post by YasPraba »

Hi
not sure if its too late for your reply. we r out of catchment too..i have re'd another letter asking us to fill lots of personal details etc and the deadline was 12th Apr. Did you get the same letter?
AGSBdad wrote:Hi all,
My son has been offered a place at AGSB as a OOC pupil which we have accepted.

I had sent back the signed acceptance letter that we received from AGSB. I didn't hear anything from them so called them up about a week after sending the letter & someone at school told me that they had received the letter but there was a query on it & they had sent me a reply but couldn't give me anymore details as they were very busy.
So I waited 2-3 days more & called up again as I still hadn't received that query letter. This time they realised that we were out of area & hence asked me not to worry & told me that there wasn't any query in that case. But I still haven't received anything at all from AGSB, neither that ?false query which they told me they had already posted, nor anything else confirming that they have received my signed acceptance letter.

Should I be worried ?
What about everyone else who have accepted a place ? Have you heard anything from AGSB ?

AGSBdad.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now