New boys to Crypt from Cheltenham

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Marl

New boys to Crypt from Cheltenham

Post by Marl »

Morning all, just wondering if any of you would like to join a thread to link up the Crypt boys? We are moving back to Cheltenham after a few years away from the area and DS1 will be accepting a place at the Crypt. We will be moving into our new house in Leckhampton end April; it would be lovely to be in touch with any parents and boys that will be joining him if any of you would like to share information and knowledge! I guess lots of them won't know many other boys going to the school since there are so many feeder primaries, so it would be good to be in contact. I also have two little boys of 2.5 and 5 - so now the trial of finding a primary school place - one down one to go...
ysezmo

Re: New boys to Crypt from Cheltenham

Post by ysezmo »

Hi!
My son will be starting Crypt in September, he doesn't know anyone! We live just the other side of chelt. :D
Marl

Post by Marl »

Great ysezmo, sorry for the long silence - house move is crippling! There are three of us then so it would be good to meet up if you'd like. I will drop you a PM once we've moved at the end of April to see if you're about.
sunnie

Post by sunnie »

Hi, I also live near Cheltenham & my son is starting at the Crypt in September, he doesn't know anyone else going so would like to meet up with others if possible.
Hope the move goes smoothly.
Marl

Post by Marl »

Thanks Sunnie, we are moving house this Friday so once we are settled I will be in touch to try to organise something in a couple of weeks or so if OK. I think the boys would like that. Thanks for your reply.
sunnie

Post by sunnie »

Hope the move goes well, would be lovely to all meet up when you're settled.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now