2nd continuing interest run

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

decaff

2nd continuing interest run

Post by decaff »

Good luck to all those waiting for news this week.
RomaWhelan

Re: 2nd continuing interest run

Post by RomaWhelan »

Does anyone know if there is usually more movement in the second round? The forum has been very quiet lately. Good Luck to all waiting for news.
northernlass

Post by northernlass »

RomaWhelan wrote:Does anyone know if there is usually more movement in the second round? The forum has been very quiet lately. Good Luck to all waiting for news.
We received an email today giving us our first choice school of Parmiters, which we are really pleased about. My daughter was 4th on the CI list last week so there has been a good deal of movement on the second run. Good luck to others waiting.
decaff

Post by decaff »

Congratulations you must be thrilled.
northernlass

Post by northernlass »

decaff wrote:Congratulations you must be thrilled.
Thank you decaff, we are delighted. I must say that this forum has given me hope over the past few months. I first thought that we didn't have a chance but looking back over previous threads gave us a glimmer of hope that the waiting list would move far enough. We started at 10th position on the academic CI list and compared to other years, the list seems to have moved even faster this year. I just hope that others who are waiting get good news today too. :D
decaff

Post by decaff »

Have you declined a place now at one of the other consortium schools? As this may give some hope to those who are still waiting to hear.
northernlass

Post by northernlass »

I'm afraid not. We have declined a place at a Bucks Grammar School though so I could post on the Bucks Region Forum, as I'm sure it will help someone waiting for an out of County place there.
Nearly over

Post by Nearly over »

Does anyone know if you haven't heard anything today, does it mean you've been unsuccessful in the 2nd round?
Mgnmum

Post by Mgnmum »

Have just had email this morning offering us our 1st choice Watford girls :)
We were originally 9th on WL so lots of movement this year. Another of my daughters ' friends got a place last night, so that will be 2 academic places at Rickmansworth will be freed up.
Hera

Post by Hera »

Fantastic news to everyone that has finally got places and fingers crossed for all those still waiting. Mgnmum can you share your score as a friend is on the waiting list for WGGS with a score of 239. Thanks.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now