Moray House Tests

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Surfwidow

Moray House Tests

Post by Surfwidow »

Anyone on this site know where I can get hold of some old copies of 11+ papers from this Education outlet. Please put me in touch with any tutors, if allowed.
Thanks.
Catherine

Post by Catherine »

Hi Surfwidow

Discussion of specific tutors and tutor centres is prohibited (see rule 4 of the ForumRules )
We suggest that you have a look at the site Tutor Directory for your area instead.
Registered users can contact each others with private messages.

Good Luck

Catherine
KenR

Post by KenR »

Hi Surfwidow

If you check the previous posts on the warwickshire site you will see that Moray Holuse tests are no longer used in Warwickshire, I believe NFER are going to set the tests for this year.

There was a bit investigation into cheating in Warwickshire last year - There are only 4 complete sets of Moray House papers which are supposed to be on a restructed circulation to bone-fide educational establishments only. Also Warwickshire used the same tests year on year by selecting one from the set. There was much talk about some tutors and parents getting hold of the papers and an investgation was undertaken by the LEA. Hence the change to NFER at least for this year.

Regards
Surfwidow

Moray House Tests

Post by Surfwidow »

Thanks for info Kenr.

I'm in Guernsey and they use them here, daughter sitting exams very shortly, so I'm trying to gauge what they are like ie. Bond, NFER or Athey. Any hints would be well received. Have phoned the Education Department but would not give out any ideas.

Thanks for your help.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now