Travel to Crypt and Ribston from Tewkesbury areas

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Pottscentral

Travel to Crypt and Ribston from Tewkesbury areas

Post by Pottscentral »

I've posted this on another thread regarding this topic but it only mentions The Crypt so thought it best to start a new one including Ribston so I can get to as many as possible.

I've set up an email address for parents to register their interest in a bus being arranged to both schools. We haven't gone down the route of contacting bus companies as yet as we really need to get an idea of numbers and the areas people need to travel from. It could obviously include those that live further along the route toward the schools. I've passed the address on to Crypt and Ribston as well.

Please contact:
tewkesburytransport@gmail.com
neveragain*

Re: Travel to Crypt and Ribston from Tewkesbury areas

Post by neveragain* »

Just to say crypt sent parent mail this am to all parents with your link! :D
Pottscentral

Post by Pottscentral »

neveragain* wrote:Just to say crypt sent parent mail this am to all parents with your link! :D
Wow, that's efficiency for you!! Sue has been really helpful. Thanks for letting me know :)
Pottscentral

Post by Pottscentral »

We're in the process of talking to bus companies at the moment.
We 're looking at starting the route from Bishops Cleeve, towards Gotherington and Teddington Hands roundabout, into Tewkesbury and along the A38 to Ribston and Crypt. If you are interested and haven't got in touch already, please contact tewkesburytransport@gmail.com
Thanks very much!
Pottscentral

Post by Pottscentral »

I have just have confirmation today that Bennetts will now run a bus service from Tewkesbury to The Crypt and Ribston Hall starting in September. Mr Bennett is currently finalising the timetable but it will leave at 0735 from Tewkesbury School and there are various stops along the A38 route. It will be shared with children travelling to St Peters RC.