woodhouse college

Discussion of the 11 Plus

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
jackie

woodhouse college

Post by jackie »

Please can any one help or provide a site where i could get the following information. My child has applied for woodhouse college starting september 2006, to date he has not been offered an interview the last date for interviewing outside applicants is tomorrow. the question i ask is everyone who applies offered interviews. the reason i ask is because i telephoned the college today who advised me that they have had over 2000 applications for 450 places. They also advise me that they have not even looked at my childs application who is predicted 11 a - c grades and A grades for the subjects he wishes to pursue at A level, surely this is wrong and unfair. The question I need answered is do they have a method on who they choose to interview, and ignore all other applicants surely this is unfair. The college are very relucatant to offer further information therefore any information would be really appreciated. Thanks.
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

Jackie

Woodhouse College is, I assume the one I know of in Herts? Try posting on the Barnet section of the forum. It is fairly active and someone may be able to help you there.

Sally-Anne
jackie

woodhouse college

Post by jackie »

thanks sally anne
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now