Re: Apeal

Eleven Plus (11+) in Trafford

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
smiler10

Post by smiler10 »

Just wanted to share our great news, we found out a few days ago that DS had been successful in his appeal! I just wanted to thank people for their support. I only started contributing to the forum since we got the bad news on 1st March but the site has been a bit of a life line (apart from the business on Friday!). Thanks again- we are so chuffed! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

YAY!!! That's really great news - well done!!! :D :D

PS when you come back down to earth after the justifiable celebrations then perhaps you could leave feedback on this thread about the process http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... =35&t=9205" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; very useful for future years!
jugglermum

Post by jugglermum »

Congratulations smiler! Enjoy x
CarpeDiem

Post by CarpeDiem »

Fantastic news. I am sure little Smiler will be very happy at his new school. :D
parthiban

Post by parthiban »

Congratulations. I'm genuinely pleased for you and your DS. Enjoy the success as you and your DS deserve it. :D :D :D
smiler10

Post by smiler10 »

Thanks all- we are all still on cloud 9! It makes it even more special as his close friend has been accepted too so double celebration! :D
GailJ

Post by GailJ »

Congratulations Smiler and family- you will be able to relax now!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now