transport from chelmsford to SHSB

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
fozza

transport from chelmsford to SHSB

Post by fozza »

Just found out my boy has got into SHSB after being 24th on waiting list and as such haven't looked into transport options,is there anyone who can help me save some time with a few tips
thankyou
ahap

Re: transport from chelmsford to SHSB

Post by ahap »

Where about in Chelmsford?

There's one which picks up from KFC Broomfield road, and at some other stops by SBC Leisure Coach services.

Then the CSSE Stephensons picks at various places like Aldi, Opposite the Prison, etc....
'What we have learned is like a handful of earth; What we have yet to learn is like the whole world.' Auvaiyaar.
fozza

Post by fozza »

thanks for that,I am close to kfc so will be on to it tomorrow,thanks also to Blitz for messaging me
pleased as punch

Post by pleased as punch »

First of all congratulations to your son! As previously stated, if you live near the Broomfield Rd, SBC Coaches (Route B) is your best bet. It gets to KFC just after 7.15AM and returns at 4.30PM.

My son (Year 7) and another child, already get on at this stop. I know your son will be made welcome.

Last year, one of my main concerns was the journey (long way, tiredness etc.), but my son has had no problems and actually enjoys it!

Please feel free to PM me if you need anymore info on, on the school or the journey, and I will try and help you.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now