medway selection tests

Eleven Plus (11+) in Medway

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
demart

medway selection tests

Post by demart »

My daughter is taking the medway tests and i was wondering if anyone knows the number of questions that they do in both verbal reasoning and maths and the time that they are given,im also not sure about which are the apropriate resources.
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

are they the same as the rest of kent ???
Anne42

Post by Anne42 »

Verbal Reasoning is 85 question's , Math's is 50 , both 50 min's long .

Have you not had a parent's meeting at primary school ?
demart

Post by demart »

My daughter is currently attending a school in erith but we have now moved into the medway area.
Anne42

Post by Anne42 »

We don't do the non verbal in Medway , i think the rest is the same.

Post by Guest »

Hi demart
NFER 11+ pracitise papers and Bond 11+ practise papers (both contain 4 tests). are very good for the maths practise. NFER 11+ practise papers for verbal reasoning and if you want extra papers for verbal reasoning the tutors have some very good papers that you can download from this site that are appropriate for the Medway tests.
Someone correct me if I am wrong but I do believe that although the practise papers contain 85 questions for verbal reasoning, the actual test only contain 80.
demart

Post by demart »

My daughter is averaging 80-85 % is this good enough

Post by Guest »

If your daughter is completing the papaers within the allocated these scores are very good.
demart

Post by demart »

Does anyone know what the pass marks are,what are the safe marks for children to get.Help
Anne42

Post by Anne42 »

I think it varies each year , i believe it's usually around 519 .... i know it's our of 700 , anyway . :)
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now