11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Wolves mum

Good luck to everyone for tommorow ***

Post by Wolves mum »

Hope all goes well. X
Turtlegirl

Re: Good luck to everyone for tommorow ***

Post by Turtlegirl »

I'll be in the queue for QMGS tomorrow lunchtime. Tomorrow morning involves a large cooked breakfast and trying my hardest to be relaxed. All the best for everyone with kids in the same boat :)
AliceM

Post by AliceM »

I would also like to wish all those doing Wolves/Wrekin/Walsall consortium test the very best for tomorrow. Having been through it last year I know how you all will be feeling.

Special good luck to Professor Yaffle and your DD. I am sure she will do well. X
:D
Professor Yaffle

Post by Professor Yaffle »

I'd just like to add my good luck wishes to all taking the test tomorrow. Not sure what to do to fill all that time in the morning. Worried about parking. I still can't believe it's actually happening in between sportsday and move up day! Way too early. Feel totally unprepared. Just want it over so can enjoy what's left of this term.

AliceM thanks for thinking of us. DD quite chilled I think, it's me that's quietly going crazy! Hope your son enjoyed his induction last week. Does it feel real yet? :D
Wolves mum

Post by Wolves mum »

Ive been up since 5 :?
I have never been through this process before and it has been more stressful than I would ever have imagined. I just wanted to thank everyone on here who has been so positive and supportive.

Hope all goes well and I look forward to September when I'm sure we will all flood this site trying to assess rankings!
Professor Yaffle

Hi Wolves mum

Just wanted to say you're not alone and I'm sure there's many more of us with churning stomachs this morning! It's the second time around for me but that hasn't made it any less stressful, in fact I feel worse! A few more hours and it will all be over!
Wolves mum

Post by Wolves mum »

Thanks professor.
I'm just looking forward to packing away all the practice papers for a couple of years. Plan for the summer-rediscover the garden and get kids fit. Ds had missed so many afternoons in the sun to sit and practice I hope it pays off.
AliceM

Post by AliceM »

Hi Professor Yaffle, glad your DD is taking it all in her stride!!

Yes my DS loved the induction days! His favourite bit was lunch - :) . Not sure it has sunk in yet, however I did feel very proud of my DS whilst listening to the Headmaster on the first induction morning. I was quite emotional! :lol:

Good luck again to your DD later today.
school cynic

Post by school cynic »

Hi,

I'm normally a lurker on this forum; the members on here have been so helpful with their wealth of knowledge.

My DD and DS (twins) are about halfway through their exams now. Was a bit of a dash dropping DD off at QM Girls and then DS to QM Boys. In a way it was a good distraction as both were very nervous.

They both looked so tiny going through the gates, I wanted to take them back. Want to see them so badly!

Good luck to all your DCs, definitely a treat coming their way!
Professor Yaffle

Hi Wolves mum

Exam content should not be discussed yet as there will be another sitting of the same exam paper. Are you able to edit your post?
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now