Calling all Tour Fans

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
doodles

Calling all Tour Fans

Post by doodles »

So we're off, another three blissful weeks of wall to wall TDF. Is anybody else as obsessed as we are chez doodles?

Corsica looks beautiful, have never been but would love to after seeing the scenery this morning.
aliportico

Re: Calling all Tour Fans

Post by aliportico »

Ha, just put on Facebook that I was enjoying the first of three weeks' afternoons on the sofa! My in-laws are in Corsica for it :-) Not too jealous as dh and I are going to Normandy next week for stages 10, 11 & 12 :-)

Lol, fil just texted to say they're near the finish, having a wander round the team buses and chatting to various team staff :-)
U400JB9

Post by U400JB9 »

I`m at work :roll: , this is all the entertainment I can get today
Minesatea

Post by Minesatea »

Our household are avid watchers too. The trouble is we also love tennis and the males watch F1, so there is way too much sport this weekend! I don't think much else will get done.
doodles

Post by doodles »

Getting exciting today. We are recording it from now on today as Murray is taking precedence for the afternoon. Did feel for the Team Sky rider who went off the edge of the of the road, down the embankment and into what looked like a hawthorn bush earlier this morning.

Another plus is that I am leading in the chez doodles mini league of the TDF fantasy team game :shock: :shock: DH and the boys are shocked but not as shocked as I am (but of course I'm not letting on :lol: :lol: :lol: )
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

TDF coming down Skipton High Street next year... and then over the dales and far away..!
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

There will be plenty of sheep to occupy their thoughts, Hermie...
Snowdrops

Post by Snowdrops »

TDF coming up Ripon Road and past right outside my house next year :D not that I like it normally, but I might just for next year :lol: :lol:
aliportico

Post by aliportico »

On a ferry with an awful lot of cycling fans .... see you in St Malo tomorrow :-)
doodles

Post by doodles »

No Wimbledon a rest day! :(
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now