Bravado is now green

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
moved

Bravado is now green

Post by moved »

I am really pleased to welcome Bravado to the forum as the Essex mod. As you all know my day job got in the way of modding.

Now, my final word of warning - behave :mrgreen:
Araucana girl

Re: Bravado is now green

Post by Araucana girl »

Might I say a very good choice, Bravado you always seem to have good answers to our questions , I'm sure you will keep us in line too :D
"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."

Albert Einstein
mikedellfarm

Post by mikedellfarm »

Congratulations Bravado and what a brilliant choice. Many thanks for your thoughtful and helpful posts and assistance. Emma.
ahap

Post by ahap »

A very good choice indeed. Need some doubts cleared on the Walking dead too please. :P
'What we have learned is like a handful of earth; What we have yet to learn is like the whole world.' Auvaiyaar.
bravado

Post by bravado »

Thanks mikedellfarm and Araucana girl - that's really kind of you - I really appreciate it :D

moved : I'd like to say a huge "thank-you" for all the hard work you've done as an Essex and forum moderator. We've all appreciated you sharing your experience and knowledge, especially during the stressful periods when results come out. You have an amazing generosity of spirit :D

I love this forum: it provides so many things, to so many people on so many levels and long may it continue to do so. Donning the mantle of a mod feels a little strange but I reckon that if I can be half as good as moved, then I'll be doing well :D :wink:
milada

Post by milada »

Excellent choice. Congratulations to bravado and thank you for always being so helpful. :D
bravado

Post by bravado »

ahap wrote:A very good choice indeed. Need some doubts cleared on the Walking dead too please. :P

You're so kind and thanks :D

The wait for the Walking Dead is agonising :roll: Have you seen the Season 4 preview? DD2 and I have watched it 4 times, just in case we missed something pivotal and plot-busting :lol:
Readthequestiondear!

Post by Readthequestiondear! »

Congratulations Bravado. I am really pleased to hear this good news, you deserve it. Well done
Araucana girl

Post by Araucana girl »

bravado wrote:
ahap wrote:A very good choice indeed. Need some doubts cleared on the Walking dead too please. :P

You're so kind and thanks :D

The wait for the Walking Dead is agonising :roll: Have you seen the Season 4 preview? DD2 and I have watched it 4 times, just in case we missed something pivotal and plot-busting :lol:
Am I missing something , have never seen the Walking Dead ( I wrongly assumed it referred to the dp out there suffering the 11 plus stress :D :lol:
"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."

Albert Einstein
ahap

Post by ahap »

:lol: :lol:
'What we have learned is like a handful of earth; What we have yet to learn is like the whole world.' Auvaiyaar.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now