CGP non-verbal reasoning practice test papers pack

Advice on 11 Plus NVR papers and problems

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

KhadijahA-R

CGP non-verbal reasoning practice test papers pack

Post by KhadijahA-R »

Basically how useful did people find this pack?
My ds seems to get inconsistent results with these, and gets confused, I don't know why.
His performance seems to drop alot when he has them and he says he hates doing them.
I am wondering if maybe I should just ignore them, he just did the last one today and got 80%, when he will usually get 90% ish. Should I be worried?
:shock:
fairyelephant

Re: CGP non-verbal reasoning practice test papers pack

Post by fairyelephant »

I know there was a post the other day saying that Nvr papers don't vary in difficulty, but I have to say that DS has found these papers trickier than others. In fact I would say they have knocked his confidence in Nvr.
Stocky

Post by Stocky »

I posted on the other thread, found these the least useful and the most far removed from our test (Lincs consortium).
Rainbow Petals

Post by Rainbow Petals »

KhadijahA-R wrote:Basically how useful did people find this pack?
My ds seems to get inconsistent results with these, and gets confused, I don't know why.
His performance seems to drop alot when he has them and he says he hates doing them.
I am wondering if maybe I should just ignore them, he just did the last one today and got 80%, when he will usually get 90% ish. Should I be worried?
:shock:
My sister also finds these CGP papers difficult and her grades for NVR have dipped. I don't think you should worry too much because they are probably meant to be this challenging. Fortunately they have explanations with the answers in CGP. :)
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now