Buckinghamshire tests this week & next.

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Anon

Buckinghamshire tests this week & next.

Post by Anon »

So, we're almost there! This being the second and final time I'll have a child going through the process, I'll be pleased to see the back of it (at least until 23rd November that is :roll: )

One thing we should all be aware of though, is that a large percentage of those taking the exam this year will not be doing so for another 2-3 weeks or even longer - and some of them will be users of this excellent site!!

I hope, therefore, in the interests of fairness to all, that those about to take the tests will bear this in mind when posting over the next couple of weeks .

Good luck to all :wink:

Anon (paranoid mum)
patricia

Post by patricia »

Dear Anon

Absolutely agree with you.

I have already alerted the moderators to prevent any discussion of questions and which types come up in each test.

I 'innocently' posted the types that appeared in the 1st test last year [ as gained by students] It rather stupidly did not occurr to me until later that any child taking the test at a later date would be at an advantage. I requested the thread to be deleted [and it was!]

Good Luck to All children taking the tests whether it be this week or in a few weeks time.

Patricia
MelW

Post by MelW »

As the parent of a child taking the test later than most, I feel very strongly that this is an issue that needs to be brought to the attention of the powers that be at Bucks cc. I, and my son, are incredibly frustrated at the fact that most children are taking ithe tests this week and next and that we have to wait. The council is incredibly casual about the dates my son's school may receive the tests and leave an extremely tight schedule for my son to sit both the tests.

It seems a disorganised way of dealing with something so important and when I pointed out that my son could discuss the test with his peers who had already sat the test, I was told 'it would have to be an extremely bright child who could remember any questions' He is absolutely ready this week but we have to wait.....