CCHS lab coat

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
piemom

CCHS lab coat

Post by piemom »

Hi, when buying uniform, the Simmonds lady told me lab coats no longer need the name embroidered on the outside.

The website http://www.cchs.co.uk/ch/parents/genera ... on/uniform" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
says they do.

Anyone know which is correct? Ta ever so...
ahap

Re: CCHS lab coat

Post by ahap »

The Simmonds lady did not mention anything about it but I did come across it on their website and I assumed it had to be done. But I kept postponing it and still haven't done it. Hope someone knows what we have to do. Thanks.
'What we have learned is like a handful of earth; What we have yet to learn is like the whole world.' Auvaiyaar.
2 to go

Post by 2 to go »

I don't think they are very fussy. I haven't bought one for DD3 as we have one bought 4 years ago for DD1, who has never worn it, as she says that they all wear the lab coats that are in the labs.
piemom

Post by piemom »

Thanks for that, don't think I'll bother with the embroidery then!
ahap

Post by ahap »

Thanks.
'What we have learned is like a handful of earth; What we have yet to learn is like the whole world.' Auvaiyaar.
piemom

Post by piemom »

From Simmonds:

Thank you for your enquiry.

We have been informed that embroidery is no longer necessary for the item. Some parents may have chosen to have their uniform embroidered and that is absolutely fine. But many are choosing to not have embroidery as this is no longer an official requirement. I apologise for any confusion this may have caused. For any clarification please call the uniform shop on 01245 352592.

Kind regards
Customer Services
S.Simmonds & Son Ltd
ahap

Post by ahap »

Thanks. A permanent marker or iron on sticker on the collar would do I think.