Slim fit shirts

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
emmalulu

Slim fit shirts

Post by emmalulu »

Hi there
Does anyone know where I can buy slim fit white school shirts for my skinny 13 year old son. I had tried every where I can think off. The 2 main shops bhs and m and s are sold out! Can't even order them on line
Thank you
copella

Re: Slim fit shirts

Post by copella »

Young Boden do slim fits as well as Next. Top man also do slim fit. My eldest is 15, tall and very slim and usually likes top man as the fit is good on him. He is a small but the do xs and xxs, so I am sure you'll find something.
doodles

Post by doodles »

M&S pretty sure they do a more fitted one.
copella

Post by copella »

Sorry typical of me I did not read your original post properly. We just buy shirts at M and S for school. Uniform has no fashion value for my sons so they don't care. Also we haven't really had much of a problem with M and S in the past just buy the cheapest ones on sale.
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

Primark do slim-fit shirts in quite small collar sizes but they are 'fitted' with seams at the back so possibly not acceptable for 'uniform' use.

Both DS1 and DS2 are fairly skinny, but we haven't had any particular problems with normal school shirts from M&S, Tesco, local school outfitter etc.
Last edited by ToadMum on Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
Jiff

Post by Jiff »

Another vote here for M&S slim fit shirts.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now