Good luck Bucks!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
SELENA

Good luck Bucks!

Post by SELENA »

Can I say thank you to everyone who has provided useful info in this forum. My daughter takes her first exam tomorrow and is surprisingly calm - nervous obviously but steady too! This is it...... I am so looking forward to that large G&T when this is over!!

Post by Guest »

Good luck everyone too!!.......
nif229

Post by nif229 »

Yep, good luck everybody. We should be so proud of all our children, all they can do is their best, bless them!!

My sincere thanks goes to Patricia, whom without we wouldn't have known what to do or where to start.

What will I do with my evenings when I'm not preparing questions/papers etc? Look out rehab here I come!!!

Ever hopeful Nif229
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

Good luck everyone! Do come over to rehab whilst you're waiting for the results - please remember not to use the 'pass/fail' words ...

The standard varies according to the number sitting [fixed number of GS places] - so 'qualify' is a nicer word
Rash

Post by Rash »

Yes, good luck everyone! and thanks for all the advise. Special thanks to Patricia for all her help and prompt advise. This is my second child about to sit the test tomorrow and I home tutored both of them, without this site which wouldn't have been possible.
THANK YOU,
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

nif229 wrote:Look out rehab here I come!!!

Ever hopeful Nif229
Nif229 - you will be most welcome, as will everyone else. :D

Rehab didn't exist until a little more than 6 months ago, so I had nowhere to turn to for the sort of gloriously crazy support that you get over there. I hope you feel privileged to have an asylum dedicated to the 11+ to turn to!

I hope you won't need us, but we are here if you do.

Good luck to all the Bucks kids in the tests this week and next. Please come back to us if you need to.

Sally-Anne
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now