Cheltenham-Crypt bus service

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Crypt Bus

Cheltenham-Crypt bus service

Post by Crypt Bus »

NEW BUS SERVICE-I have posted this on another link but didn't want it to get missed.

Having had the Express Travel experience to Crypt for just three days now, I am already sure it is not a relationship I wish to develop long term! I was prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt having read past threads and talking to previous families using the 'service' but I never thought it would be so awful so quickly.

The buses they use don't even look roadworthy('K'reg yikes!!!) and as already has been mentioned broke down yesterday on the way to school. The replacement bus was too small so some children were left on the pavement as the bus drove by! It took almost two hours to get to school. They have been late everyday picking up from school so the children have been getting home exhausted after 5pm(particularly the new year 7s)and all for the extortionate sum of £1320 per year. Their response to me regarding this was rude to say the very least.

Having arranged a new bus service for Tommies last year, I am happy to say I have agreed another one with Marchant's for this route this year They are more than willing to start running it from as early as next week if needs be!! The price is also FAR LESS than ET so please if you wish to be included for the new service PM me asap to register and I can give you the details.

If you can pass this on to as many pupils and their families as possible, we have every chance of being successful as quickly as possible.

Many thanks
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now