Finding out score

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

sarahsm

Finding out score

Post by sarahsm »

Hi everyone,

We are out of borough just in Bromley and wondered if anyone knows how we find out the actual score for the Kent test.

Good luck and thanks to all :)
Sarah
bondgirl

Re: Finding out score

Post by bondgirl »

Hi

We are also in Bromley. Last year I had to ask our HT for DS's score and he told me it at the school gate. All very informal! As the score is quite important for us OOCs, I emailed Kent CC who confirmed his scores and raw scores just to be sure.

Good luck to your DC :D
sweethome

Post by sweethome »

hi bondgirl
just wonder which email address you used to get the raw scores from kcc? did you just tell kcc the child's name and school name and date of birth? my daughter will sit this year's 11+ and i want to find out her raw scores too. thanks
anotherworriedmum

Post by anotherworriedmum »

My memory is that you have to provide their pupil number which will be on the letter that you get when you get the letter saying if they have passed or not, there is also an email address on the letter so you can email them with the pupil number, name and ask for the raw scores.
sarahsm

Post by sarahsm »

Thank you so much for the info ***
klmh1968

Post by klmh1968 »

Your head teacher should be able to give you the scores. My DS went to OOC primary and his head teacher told him the scores
Pkalia

Post by Pkalia »

Hello

My DS appeared for Kent today as OOC candidate. By when we can expect the raw scores to be available with his primary school HT?

Thanks
anotherworriedmum

Post by anotherworriedmum »

Hi, I don't think the raw scores will be with the HT at all. You can get the standarised scores from the HT after the 16th October when you get the email with the results on it and then you need to apply to KCC via email for the raw scores.
Bobmumof3

Post by Bobmumof3 »

I thought the same too, standardised scores go to our hts.
Do they call us in to collect or do they tell us over the phone?

We're hoping for the Judd for our ds so the score will be vital :-/

I thought yesterday was handled really well, he came out smiling and not traumatised at all, which was a relief!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now