nearly time

Discussion of the 11 Plus

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now

nearly time

Post by 0505 »

Well that's it, our dd finished her last nvr paper last night (93% really pleased) and all we have to do is wait till saturday to sit the tests.We're having a break from now till then just so we can give her a rest as she has worked so hard since the summer holidays, she is actually looking forward to it (not like us!).Anyway just wanted to say thanks for all the valuable information i have learnt from this website over the last few months it has been a godsend!.Wish us look for saturday and i will let you know how she gets on (she gets the results on 27th october!).

thanks everyone.
demart

Post by demart »

Wish you all the best i sure that she will do very well.
duffymoon

Post by duffymoon »

good luck for the weekend !

our lad did his 1st paper (Bucks) today, 2nd is next week. I wish we got our results sooner - we don't get them until 23 Nov. The wait is going to be agonising.....
KM

Post by KM »

In Essex we do the 11+ at the end of November and get the results in March!! How are we ever going to get through those three months?!
Ed's mum

Post by Ed's mum »

Isn't it awful!!! My son sits his test on Saturday in Warwickshire and then has to wait until March. Aaaarrrggghhhh!!!!
Good luck everybody xx
duffymoon

Post by duffymoon »

March ! That is way too long to wait. Makes our 6 week wait seem insignificant in comparision. I feel for you !
mumster

Post by mumster »

On the Wirral we do 2 VR tests at the end of Nov & beginning of Dec and she also will be sitting a separate one for a selective school and that's also at the end of Nov. Whilst I wouldn't change this for the world and certainly don't think grammar schools should be gotten rid of I think it's so hard for them and so much pressure at a young age (that's a bit heavy for this time of night!) I must admit I wouldn't stand a chance nowadays of passing my 11+ - I can't even cope with Year 6 maths homework :lol:

Post by Guest »

Lincolnshire get their results this Saturday 13th Oct - providing the postal strikes don't scupper that! :(
gloucestermum

Post by gloucestermum »

Gloucestershire sit their tests on November 10th and this year we get the results 2 weeks later-although still some confusion as to what is exactly going to be in those letters!!!

Glosmum

Post by 0505 »

well the day had come for dd to get her results and i could see her little face as the postman came to the door with a bundle of letters but sadly there was no letter for her, she was so disappointed i could have cried for her, all i can assume is that due to the postal strike (we are in liverpool)there is still a backlog of post!Now we will have to go through it all again on Monday morning and hope that it will be in that post.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now