Results day?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
FLG

Results day?

Post by FLG »

Hi all,
Just a quick one, in the leaflet we got from school it said results made available 11th September, then another parent said it was the week after. How do we get the results? DC is in a bucks school but we live in Slough and have to apply online for schools via Slough and also taking Slough test week after. Thanks
Garnett

Re: Results day?

Post by Garnett »

Results will be sent out on 11th October via first class post for out of county children.
FLG

Post by FLG »

Thanks for the reply, is that even if their primary school is bucks? Do bucks residents find out online or via school? Or is online only for school allocations process? Thanks again
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

Previously the results have been handed out at the end of the day at Bucks primary schools and I imagine that will be the same this time. A piece of advice - leave the playground as quickly as possible and open the results at home. They will be addressed to you and not your DC.
scary mum
FLG

Post by FLG »

Thank you, I think that's something I shall defo be doing! Its all over for DC for today (I hope) and off to marking eh!
poohbear

Post by poohbear »

Garnett wrote:Results will be sent out on 11th October via first class post for out of county children.
does anyone know if we can get results by email - we are at an ooc primary school - thanks
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

All results are sent out on paper, either by pupil post (in-county/Partner schools) or Royal Mail.