BUCKS TEST HOW WELL DID THEY DO?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
dinoo

BUCKS TEST HOW WELL DID THEY DO?

Post by dinoo »

We all maybe at work or home today, wondering how well have our Child done their VR Test. Really a spine chilling experience, Just cant wait to hear from the Child till they finish their School today where the Partner Schools doing their first VR Test for Bucks. Good Luck to all the Mums Dads and the Kids Ofcourse for their Exams today. Special Thanks to Patricia who has kept up updated all the time with all the 11+ Preparations. Very Pleased with this Site. Thanks once again

Post by Guest »

My DS goes to a school in Bucks, are Slough schools sitting them today aswell??
dinoo

Slough Schools

Post by dinoo »

Anonymous wrote:My DS goes to a school in Bucks, are Slough schools sitting them today aswell??
I don't know about all the Schools in Slough. But Cippenham Junior sitting today all I know as My Son goes to this School
duffymoon

Post by duffymoon »

happy to say my son went into school as if a normal day. didn't seem nervous at all. same can't be said of me and my wife though. kept looking at my watch this morning and thinking 'he's doing it now. i wonder how hes doing....'. as you say, can't wait to ask him this afternoon how he thinks he did. good luck to all.
dinoo

Test went easy as if doing a Practice Paper

Post by dinoo »

[quote="duffymoon"]happy to say my son went into school as if a normal day. didn't seem nervous at all. same can't be said of me and my wife though. kept looking at my watch this morning and thinking 'he's doing it now. i wonder how hes doing....'. as you say, can't wait to ask him this afternoon how he thinks he did. good luck to all.[/quote]

Just had a Call from my son. He said Test was Easy as though he was doing a Practice Test Paper at Home. Had a relief just wait and see What results say. Hope Same happens to you Good Luck :lol:
willow

Post by willow »

My daughter will have done her first test today also. She was so nervous this morning, her face was as white as a sheet when I left her.I,ve felt really nervous all day. Hope it goes well for everyone.
Melx

Post by Melx »

I do feel for all of you, as although two years ago I remember that knot in my stomach as I waited to pick my son up. Fortunately as he came round the corner with a big broad smile my heart lifted and as I planted a Big whopping kiss on him I could of cried when he said "it's ok mum I think I've done it". However we then had the next one and then ofcourse the wait for the actual results!!

In the meatime you haveto try and hold back from bombarding them with "what was it like?""how quick were you?" "did you check your answers?" etc, etc, etc.

It is by far on one the hardest things you will experience but just hang on in there and whatever way in which your son/daughter greets you this afternoon still give them that whopping kiss and please do not worry about what they say. Lots of people I heard said thier children thought they hadn't passed when infact they did and remember there is still another one.

Good luck to you and your children you all deserve a medal.

Mel

Ps

Come back on the forum later as there will be lots of you in the same boat.

Post by Guest »

My daughter did her 11+ last year. She was very tight-lipped about the papers, but didn't seem very positive. I later heard from her friend's mum that she had told the friend 'I've failed'. She did in fact qualify, and is very happy in her first term at GS. So don't despair if your children are worried about how they performed today.
dinoo

Do not worry you have given your 100%

Post by dinoo »

Dont worry too much. You and your Child has probably given your 100% for this Test and I am sure your Daughter must have done to her Best. Good Luck
Chez

11+ test today

Post by Chez »

Thanks for your encouragement. I have been thinking of her all day!
I'm waiting to hear. My daughter went off happy and calm but nervous! She followed all the advice by Patricia so she had fish last night with lots of veg and porridge this morning and a banana on the way to school. In fact she was feeling a bit bloated!!!
I'll be back on tonight to let you know how she felt it went.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now