QMGS Reshuffled sentences.

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
catwoman

QMGS Reshuffled sentences.

Post by catwoman »

I have heard that the QM 11plus had reshuffled sentences this year, can anyone shed some light on whether their dc had to omit one word from the sentences and reshuffle or a straight forward reshuffle?

Also i agree with Shakey there hasn't been much feedback this year from the KES/Walsall 11 plus exams like previous years just to give 2014 sitters an idea of the types of questions...i have seen a word-list from previous years synonyms/antonyms but nothing from this year. I'm sure there are other parents on this forum that feel the same or have the moderators been collecting pm's from parents and are waiting to get enough info together?
plzhelp

Re: QMGS Reshuffled sentences.

Post by plzhelp »

Oopsies

Edited to remove information that should not yet be available to late sitters.
Last edited by plzhelp on Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UmSusu

Post by UmSusu »

Catwoman, KenR is the mod that collects the exam info but he usually posts them around Feb time, just before allocations so that most resits are out of the way.
UmSusu
um

Post by um »

I understand that you are keen to receive information to prepare your child for the 2014 examination.

However sharing such information, whether openly or via pm with someone you do not know, could be prejudicial to those having taken the exam this year, as late sittings (those who have been ill for a while or have moved into the area) will continue (especially for Warks) for some time yet.
The same exam is used for late sitters.

The exam remains a CEM exam and there's already a lot of general information about the format of these exams on various forums here.
catwoman

Post by catwoman »

Thanks um i didnt know about that thanks for letting me know and thanks Umsusu i'll wait for Feb 2014.

Plzhelp, thanks that info will help my preparation.