Waiting

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

um

Waiting

Post by um »

Thankfully the wait for Year 6 parents this year is not as long as it has been in the past - and we do have the opportunity to see scores before making our application for a school place.

But.....it is still a wait. Am I the only one who wishes it was over :oops: ?

Anyway I'll start the countdown now.... 23 days to go until we know :D
muminbrum

Re: Waiting

Post by muminbrum »

Good luck all. A year off for me this year but I'm still here worrying about a possible July exam and Green buses for 2015!
Rukuriro

Post by Rukuriro »

It is an excruciating wait!! I'm also waiting for KE results. DS did not do very well in the QM/AGS so all hopes are pinning on KE. If KE doesn't work out I don't know what I'm gonna do coz I'm not keen on the local schools at all.
Wolves mum

Post by Wolves mum »

Good luck to everyone I'm sure the wait is agonising. I actually chickened out of the Bham exam.

Hope you all get a positive outcome.
X
reeyah

Post by reeyah »

Same here.. Waiting too..

Think it's easier waiting for an envelope with the score in black and white, rather than those horrid emails in March when us parents had no clue about how our child had done!

22 days to go :)
Bubbles44

Post by Bubbles44 »

We're anxiously waiting here too!!! I know three weeks isn't long to wait but it seems like forever...
Daffodil3969

Post by Daffodil3969 »

Hello, I wonder how many sat for the Birmingham entrance exams who also sat for Adams? Obviously results are out for AGS though we were on the cusp so am secretly hoping that lots sat for AGS as practise for brum but don't really plan to accept offers in newport if Birmingham offers are forthcoming!

Do you think this is the case for anyone?
indigop

Post by indigop »

Everyone I know who took the test for Queen Marys High School were using it as a back up for Birmingham. I think we are the only ones in DD class who will put Queen Marys as preference on the form.
DIY Mum
Location: Not in a hole in the ground but in a land where once they dwelt-the Beormingas

Post by DIY Mum »

Most of the dc who sat the QM exam in dc's class won't be putting it down on their form. We're waiting for the KEG results...

Possibly because it concerns my fifth & youngest dc - I'm now really keen for the whole 11+ saga to move on. We've visited so many non ke schools lately, and lo and behold- dc quintus likes them all :o :lol: :?
um

Post by um »

19 days to go...

Every day closer feels worse though :(

I am very busy but still can't take my mind off it. Any suggestions? Should I try hypnosis? (I am only partially joking).
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now