Results!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Trafford

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Nimbus

Results!

Post by Nimbus »

This waiting is hideous- how long was it before the results came out last year? I can't afford all this wine!
elizabethswan

Re: Results!

Post by elizabethswan »

I've got a feeling it's about 3 weeks, it's very cruel making us wait that long!!
TIDDLYMUM

Post by TIDDLYMUM »

2009- AGSB 13/1

St Ambrose- 16/10

I just checked my posts on here :D
Elphaba

Post by Elphaba »

In 2011:

AGSB exam was on the 17th Sept and the results arrived on Saturday 15th October (some people got them on Monday 17th).
SGS (Sale) exam was on 1st October and results arrived on Monday 17th October.
elizabethswan

Post by elizabethswan »

That's too long, leaves it late for filling in school applications, and I've heard they mark them the Monday after the tests; they should be sent out a maximum of two weeks later!
Elphaba

Post by Elphaba »

It does, especially as it's half term as well and many people go away. Mine break up on 24th October so if you're going away you've got a matter of days to sort your form out given that it has to be in by 31st.

You have to have all your scenarios sorted beforehand I suppose.
gracec

Post by gracec »

Yes, such torture! Had a dream last night that I ended up marking my dd 's exam paper myself. Grinding my teeth all night, they are all tingly today. I heard they double check papers which are within 12 marks lower than the pass mark. Maybe that's why it takes time.
Oshosh

Post by Oshosh »

I cant wait either. But DS is still doing exams, i just dropped him off for one. This is in another area, and i have to say it was quite disorganised. But we were early, and the queue was at the back of us. So all was okay with nerves.

Hmmm...... my Ds asked me a thoughtful question yesterday. "It is going to be so boring after all these exams, what are we going to be doing?" I glad from this question, i can take it that he enjoyed this journey of studying and learning. :D

I personally feel relieved that there is only 1 more exam after this to go.

Hope all you are feeling cheery and chirpy today, the day is suppoused to get warmer later on......ta
GailJ

Post by GailJ »

Sale was great last year, we got the results exactly 2 weeks after the paper was sat- couldn't say the same for AGSB and UGS though!
They need to speed up with the results- why not results by e-mail rather than snail mail? the waiting is torture!
Elphaba

Post by Elphaba »

In 2011 UGS exam was on 10th sept and results came on day of sale exam - 1st oct

This year Sale say they write to everyone on 21st
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now