:( my boy has been sick today

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Pinkoddy

:( my boy has been sick today

Post by Pinkoddy »

Normally I wouldn't take him to the doctors but do I need to get this documented in case we need to appeal. just feels a bit rubbish that by doing so I'm suggesting he's not going to make it in.

Many thanks for your help and advice.
imustbecrazy

Re: :( my boy has been sick today

Post by imustbecrazy »

I would take him to the doctors to be on the safe side, hopefully everything will be fine, but you would kick yourself if you needed that evidence and didn't have it. Even if he passes but maybe not as high as he would have, it would help for an oversubscription appeal, to argue he would have been higher ranked had he not been ill. Better safe than sorry. Hope he feels better soon.
stroudydad

Post by stroudydad »

There are many people on here far better placed to advise on the what you should do, I would like say though you will in no way be letting him down by going to the doctors. In my opinion you would be doing exactly the opposite. I hope he is doing ok now though. :-)
Pinkoddy

Post by Pinkoddy »

Thank you for the feedback. He's been sick again poor love. Just glad he wasn't sick during the exam.
Mum66

Post by Mum66 »

Could I suggest you also phone the school where your DS sat the test today and let them know your plans - it always looks better if you've informed them before the results come out. Hope your son is feeling better soon.
Pinkoddy

Post by Pinkoddy »

What a good idea thank you
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now