Results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Trafford

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
elizabethswan

Results

Post by elizabethswan »

Was wondering if anyone has any inside info on when we get the test results, the dates published on the school websites seem ridiculously far away, maybe they arrive sooner and they give those dates to stop people mithering! The waiting is horrible.
GailJ

Re: Results

Post by GailJ »

I think Sale came thru earlier than advertised last year. UGS and AGSB took quite a while if I remember correctly?
GailJ

Post by GailJ »

PS, I can't believe the results aren't sent out by e-mail, it would be so much quicker!
elizabethswan

Post by elizabethswan »

I know the system is so mean!the stress of waiting is just too much, I really want to help my daughter with her decision of which school to choose(which one I want her to choose anyway, haha!), and it's so difficult when you have to wait so long. It's stupid and old-fashioned!
Mr147

Post by Mr147 »

A few of us were discussing that if these Schools offered a fast track reply service for £10 then they could make a fortune for the School funds!
gracec

Post by gracec »

Mr147 very economically minded! I will not hesitate to pay to get out of this misery!
Is it true the primary schools get results one week earlier?
Mr147

Post by Mr147 »

Ooooh I hadn't heard that before - But my DW does work at the School so I will ask her to do some digging :evil:
Elphaba

Post by Elphaba »

That's certainly never happened before. I don't think children's results are sent to school at all, never mind ahead of parents.
Mr147

Post by Mr147 »

I actually remember that the year before last we were asked to send in my daughters individual scores that she got from AGGS to the School. It was very 'Secret Squirrel' The Children were not allowed to take them in and they had to be placed in a box at reception in a sealed envelope. I think that the School wanted them for their years 6 Sats or something?
splane

Post by splane »

Was hoping to hear from AGGS in todays post, but alas no.

Did receive a letter from Loreto though which sent my pulse racing, however this was an invite to a PTA event for my DD who is Yr 7.

Can't cope with all this waiting........ :roll:
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now