Good luck

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

pg19

Good luck

Post by pg19 »

Good luck to all kids and parents awaiting results this year.
This has been a hard journey,what ever happens will be good and we all recognise children have put in all of effort,that will help them sooner or later.
I wish i could say..Just Relax.:)
talea51

Re: Good luck

Post by talea51 »

Thank you! :D
seriousmum

Post by seriousmum »

Very very good luck to all the DPs and kids for tomorrow. It's hard to believe it's been 12 months since we were in your shoes. Wishing you all the very best. Let's pray you don't have to go through the same agony I went through trying to obtain the results.
Lancashire lass

Post by Lancashire lass »

Thank you .... Everything is crossed, and a very agonising wait :cry: buy hey ho what's meant to be .....
Good luck to all!!
Araucana girl

Post by Araucana girl »

Good luck to everyone :D
"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."

Albert Einstein
Saffery13

Post by Saffery13 »

Yes good luck to everyone.

All our wonderful DCs deserve a very happy ending
Fat pigeon

Post by Fat pigeon »

Hiya fat pigeon, a well-wisher from Essex-Redbridge here :D ,

ZER0 - Time's Up, journey's end!

Best of Luck to all our hard-working Dcs with their magnificent sacrifices, & not forgetting our cherishing & patient guides, our Dps ( especially the Regulars )!

Do not forget, we have all won, whatever the results-lottery, because we have dcs that are fully ready to take on the stamina & critical thinking that is required to wipe out those 16+ exams ...
The good guys always win in the end - Up, up & away...
Morgan0210

Post by Morgan0210 »

Ooohhhh it's Friday!!!!!
rekha

Post by rekha »

Good luck all DPs & DC...
It feels so strange to be so anxious. I've never felt like this even when I was waiting for my own exam results in my life. My DH has started to check emails from last night... Our surname starts with S and I wreckon we will receive our email very late in the evening. I think its going to be a long day for us today. OOOHHHH !!!! :? :roll: :( :) :D ... dont know how to express the emotions I'm experiencing now..
talea51

Post by talea51 »

I'm curious, does anyone know when they start sending out the results? The website just says in batches over the weekend 11 - 13th Oct. Does that mean they will only start sending them out tonight or have they already started?

Has anyone got any results yet? :)

Our surname is right at the end of the alphabet so I imagine that the postal results will be with me before the email results are.