which school to choose

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

dadproud

which school to choose

Post by dadproud »

hi all
just last month moved to aylesbury for my job..never belived my son could pass but he proved and got passed...(To be honest, just a month dad-preparation no tutor but just followed DIY mum advice and possibly my son who always normally in top table boy..so he really deserved than my estimate).
Now the problem is for me to choose good school for him?
i am lving 1.5m from sir hendry and 2.5 miles from Aylesburry grammer school...by seeing past distance allocation, he may get AGS (just guessing from my interent knowedlge AGS better than sir hendry?). i much appreciate could any one advice do my son will get AGS? or he will be pushed to sir hendry?
Guest55

Re: which school to choose

Post by Guest55 »

I would say that Sir Henry Floyd is a more inclusive school with outstanding pastoral support. It is also mixed which many parents prefer.

You cannot compare results between schools in a meaningful way as intakes of each GS vary so much.

Go round both and see what you think.
dadproud

Re: which school to choose

Post by dadproud »

thank you guest55,...
Guest55 wrote:I would say that Sir Henry Floyd is a more inclusive school with outstanding pastoral support. It is also mixed which many parents prefer.

You cannot compare results between schools in a meaningful way as intakes of each GS vary so much.

Go round both and see what you think.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now