watford boys

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
willhepassthetest

watford boys

Post by willhepassthetest »

I know there isn't a 'pass mark' for the Watford Schools Consortium tests, but does anybody have an idea of what percentage they will need to enable them to get in to Watford Boys. My son is getting mid to high eighties in the practice test papers (VR and maths) which even though is good - is it good enough? It's not easy getting him to practice and I'm getting fed up!
mm

Post by mm »

have been told by tutor that my daughter would need to get 90% + for WG but she is october birthday, and I believe older children need higher mark. I guess it will be the same for boys but only guessing!

good luck is he year 6?
willhepassthetest

Post by willhepassthetest »

yes, he's in yr 6 and end of March birthday - I didn't know they took age in to account.
mm

Post by mm »

well dont take my word for it, im new to all this, my daughter is year 5 and new to hertfordshire, and have only just realized there are any tests at all!!

but from what I have read on this forum and heard in the playground older children need a slightly higher mark. maybe there is someone out there with more experiance / knowledge. Dont want to give you the wrong info as I know how confusing it can be!!!