Results are in

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Salander

Results are in

Post by Salander »

I can confirm that the results are arriving today for those nervously awaiting the drop onto the doormat!
Thankfully good news for us, very, very proud. Want to run into the school to let her know but will hold back.
:D
Also there is a little additional slip advising that additional places may be available in 2014 so the cut off score may be slightly lower.
knotmum

Re: Results are in

Post by knotmum »

Good News Salander! I am trying to work out how to fit in a mad dash home after work to check the post. DD has after school sport and we have parents evening to get to as well..........
Bubbles44

Post by Bubbles44 »

Congratulations Salander!!! Well done to your daughter. You must feel so relieved.

I am 'extremely' nervous now!!!!
Amelia

Post by Amelia »

Congratulations Salander ..your waiting is over. Well done to you and your daughter. Our post is a nightmare, so we may not get ours till tomorrow :shock:
Happy dad

Post by Happy dad »

Not so Happy dad. Ds2 scored 212 which is very very disappointing. Just hope Adams comes off. Ah well, time to register for Wolverhampton Grammar School.

Good luck to everyone.
kanamm

Post by kanamm »

Congratulations to you and your DD Salander!!!
Prithvik

Post by Prithvik »

salander! whats the score?
If you don't mind telling us
Salander

Post by Salander »

I don't mind telling just don't want to look boastful, she got 230 which is way above what we thought she would get following what she said when she left the exam. She loves Handsworth so will be delighted when I tell her later that she should be going there.
Salander

Post by Salander »

Oh no Happy Dad, so painfully close, did the boys get a note in about the possibility of extra places for 2014 in their letter?
Prithvik

Post by Prithvik »

Well done Salander! you both have done a fantastic job. 230 is really good. Sure to get handsworth. We are aiming for camphill boys. 240 is the target last year, lets see.