ABGS RESULTS.....!!!!!!!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Trafford

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Oshosh

ABGS RESULTS.....!!!!!!!

Post by Oshosh »

Hello :shock: my DS has got his letter....i near cried out when i saw the score.........a fab pass from us.........hope everyone received a favourable response......

Will discuss the score more in details when everyone starts to contribute......

Can't wait to tell my DS....... :D
Silvermist

Re: ABGS RESULTS.....!!!!!!!

Post by Silvermist »

Hi
I am a newbie and very anxious mum. I am in work at mo and can't wait to get home and see if postie's been. My ds went off to school this morning very nervous of the results, poor lad. We live 5 miles out of catchment so in need of a high score. Keeping fingers n toes crossed.

Congrats to all the boys getting passes today. :D
Mr147

Post by Mr147 »

Many congratulations -

We too have had the great news of a pass for my DS - I am just leaving work early to go and watch him open the letter with us all together (where we can pretend that we don't know the results!) :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know that he will be so happy, as he is Rugby mad and can't wait to start playing at AGSB.

I hope that everyone manages the day well through ups and any downs - Any Parent posting on here has an obvious care for their Child's education so with your backing they will undoubtedly do well whatever school they attend!

See you all in Pizza Hut for celebratory Pizza!
Oshosh

Post by Oshosh »

Mr147 wrote:Many congratulations -

We too have had the great news of a pass for my DS - I am just leaving work early to go and watch him open the letter with us all together (where we can pretend that we don't know the results!) :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know that he will be so happy, as he is Rugby mad and can't wait to start playing at AGSB.

I hope that everyone manages the day well through ups and any downs - Any Parent posting on here has an obvious care for their Child's education so with your backing they will undoubtedly do well whatever school they attend!

See you all in Pizza Hut for celebratory Pizza!

Well done to your DS as well.

It is so quiet here today, last year it was buzzing. I hope everything turns out well for everyone. This forum was such a maze when i first started lurking.....but now...it is part of me :wink:
Oshosh

Post by Oshosh »

:D
Last edited by Oshosh on Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr147

Post by Mr147 »

It seems as though AGSB was a very tough year this year so hope for those very close for appeals maybe?
Silvermist

Post by Silvermist »

My ds passed but not enough for out of catchment place :(
Oshosh

Post by Oshosh »

Silvermist wrote:My ds passed but not enough for out of catchment place :(

Big hugs to DS..... It was tough exams these little ones have to do. No one knows the ooc cut offs until allocation....so dont lose hope. Some say this is low birth rate year, so you never know.

We are also ooc, but ds has managed good buffer over last year's ooc catchment score,but i guess nothing is confirmed until march 1 st. Your DS, is a briiliant individual, and will be special to you, and no one can be ranked higher than that. Take care and good luck in your journey
workerbee

Post by workerbee »

Can you let me know what the OCC was last year - I have a son fast approaching "His Time".
sydney

Post by sydney »

According to the letter it was 353 and above. HTH.