Wilmington for Girls dilemma ?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
vaani2003

Wilmington for Girls dilemma ?

Post by vaani2003 »

Our daughter have scored okay marks, not even sure if we will get into the WGFG.

Our question is that there key emphasis is on maths and ICT , our daughter is so non Maths. She is good in them but not her first choice and given an option she won't do them ever :lol:

We are a bit afraid, if she get's in will she struggle ? Will she not like it ? Do they put emphasis on other activities or more on Maths and ICT ?

Sorry to ask all these questions but it's a big help for us to fill our CAF

thanks
imagine

Re: Wilmington for Girls dilemma ?

Post by imagine »

Vaani Wilmington is a very good school I have dd in year 10 and she loves it. I have pm you.
Growingtofast

Post by Growingtofast »

Imagine, I have the same concerns as vaani although my daughter is currently in Year 5, we will be attending the open evening on Wednesday next to get a feel for the place. Her brother goes to WGSB and we have been very pleased with his progress. Could you pm me to.
Sylvika

Post by Sylvika »

My first time here. Could anyone advise what score should u be looking at if occ for Wilmington?
chg-2003

Post by chg-2003 »

Hi

We are in a similar situation. We looked at Wilmington in the summer - maths is not my daughter's strong point, but I'm happy that the school would help her sufficiently, and it had a lovely feel to it. However, my daughter is very creative (art, drama) and I am worried that the school does not have enough curricular and extra-curricular activities to satisfy her.

Any thoughts or input from current parents would be great.

Thanks all :D
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now