Bucks - raw score or remark for review?

Consult our experts on 11 Plus appeals or any other type of school appeal

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Undercover Lara

Bucks - raw score or remark for review?

Post by Undercover Lara »

My DC scored 119 and I intend to go for a review. Having read all of the postings and info on this site I am confident that we have all of the necessary support and documentation.
One last thing I can't decide - do we need to apply for the raw scores or the remark/analysis? I don't have any particular reason to think that this is required and don't want to over load my application with unnecessary information but equally it is a one shot process, am a bit of a belt and braces person.
Any thoughts?
Thank you.
Etienne

Re: Bucks - raw score or remark for review?

Post by Etienne »

Welcome!

Not sure that raw marks are useful.

I can see that someone who particularly wants everything checked - either because they don't believe the result, or because they believe in 'belt and braces' - might want a re-mark (although we do caution that it is extremely rare for mistakes to be found).

I can see that someone who wants to know which questions caused a problem might be interested in an analysis (if that is what is still being provided).

But you don't need it for your review or appeal submission, and you shouldn't include unnecessary information.
Etienne
Undercover Lara

Re: Bucks - raw score or remark for review?

Post by Undercover Lara »

Thank you for you help.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now