Reg. Transfer of CAF from Hounslow Council to Slough Council

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

mnsk

Reg. Transfer of CAF from Hounslow Council to Slough Council

Post by mnsk »

Hi there,
I want some information about transferring the CAF from Hounslow Council to Slough Council.

Currently we are living in Hounslow area and my son got 113 in Slough consortium 11+ test.
By looking at the history, he will be able to get the seat into Upton Court Grammar school. But we can increase the chances to Herschel Grammar School by moving into Catchment area.

So, we would like to know what is the deadline to move into Slough area to be considered by Slough Council?
And if we move, what happens to CAF which we already applied to Hounslow Council?
Do the Slough council allow us to re-apply CAF or takes the CAF from Hounslow Council?
If it takes the Hounslow CAF, do they allow us to make changes to include local schools?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
chad

Re: Reg. Transfer of CAF from Hounslow Council to Slough Cou

Post by chad »

Hi
Here is the link to the admissions booklet.
Normal closing date is 31st October I believe, but I would recommend you give them a ring to clarify if moving into area after this date and/or changing the schools on the CAF would mean that it would be treated as a 'Late applicant'.

http://static.slough.gov.uk/downloads/A ... 013-14.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now