DG for boys leavers' list

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Hardworkingmum

DG for boys leavers' list

Post by Hardworkingmum »

I can't get any info on which universities do the school leavers go to? Can anyone help please? Thanks
Bobmumof3

Re: DG for boys leavers' list

Post by Bobmumof3 »

If you go to their website and open up their sixth form booklet. It has a complete list of all their leavers and their destinations and what their IB score was with the offer they received too.
Bobmumof3

Post by Bobmumof3 »

http://www.dartfordgrammarschool.org.uk ... t_2013.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Hardworkingmum

Post by Hardworkingmum »

Thank you so much bobmumof3, I really appreciate it.
Ps. Any news on your review of maths paper?
Bobmumof3

Post by Bobmumof3 »

Still waiting. We are going to chase up on Monday. I've done the application now :-/. Judd , DGS, Skinners then our local comp.

We'll see what happens!
Hardworkingmum

Post by Hardworkingmum »

Bobmumof3 wrote:Still waiting. We are going to chase up on Monday. I've done the application now :-/. Judd , DGS, Skinners then our local comp.

We'll see what happens!
I m sure it will work out really well. What about st olaves?
I looked at Judd, I wish we didn't live so far. We are not putting it down on the form so one more place available ;-)
Bobmumof3

Post by Bobmumof3 »

Controversially we haven't put it down or a Bexley school. In the end we talked to ds about each school and listed the pros and cons.
He was adamant he didn't want st Olaves. He said it scared him and made him feel on edge. He was so tearful about it, bless him.
He do wants the Judd, I'm going to do everything in my power at the appeal for him.

Luckily we now live on a direct train route to Tonbridge so it's really easy. However parent's evenings etc will be a pain!

Good luck making your decision!
Hardworkingmum

Post by Hardworkingmum »

Bobmumof3 wrote:Controversially we haven't put it down or a Bexley school. In the end we talked to ds about each school and listed the pros and cons.
He was adamant he didn't want st Olaves. He said it scared him and made him feel on edge. He was so tearful about it, bless him.
He do wants the Judd, I'm going to do everything in my power at the appeal for him.

Luckily we now live on a direct train route to Tonbridge so it's really easy. However parent's evenings etc will be a pain!

Good luck making your decision!
Thank you, and good luck to you too, and fingers crossed for Judd ;-)

Ps. For our reasons we didn't make DC sit st olaves test, however, he resented our decision a lot. He will always do. Parents ultimately have to know what's best for their children. Whether right or wrong, we know them better ;-)
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now