Just about to press submit......

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Bam

Just about to press submit......

Post by Bam »

Morning,

I'm sure you're all more organised then me, so I just wanted to ask a question re the CAF form.

My DD passed the Bucks exam and wants to go to Wycombe. I've put Borlase as 2nd and Bec High as 3rd choice. Do I need to add 3 more choices? Is is advisable?

We live in Maidenhead and all her older friends are at the Bucks schools so I would assume we're in with a fair chance of getting in..... :)

Thanks. :D
scary mum

Re: Just about to press submit......

Post by scary mum »

I would say put a local school that would be acceptable to you down just in case - things could change and you don't want to be left without a school.
scary mum
Booklady

Post by Booklady »

Are you in catchment for any of the Bucks ones? I would put a local one as final fallback too - just in case!! Why not Newlands?
Flatsix

Post by Flatsix »

Hi,

We live in Maidenhead as well and put Borlase first (in catchment) followed by Wycombe, Becky then Kendrick. We have Newlands down as our 'back-stop'.
IncyWincy

Post by IncyWincy »

Another Maidenhead one here, we put Borlase, Wycombe High, Beaconsfield High, Burnham Grammar, Furze Platt and then Newlands, took ages to agree on the order but wanted to make use of all six choices on the CAF.