King Edward VI Louth

Eleven Plus (11+) in Lincolnshire (Lincs)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
DEE

King Edward VI Louth

Post by DEE »

Has anybody been given their actual score?
lorry

Post by lorry »

Hi Dee - I plucked up the courage to ring King Edward yesterday and was told that I would not find out. I have a feeling that you will only be given this if not offered a place for Appeal purposes. Looking at other threads on the website it seems that the primary school may or may not give you the answer! I think we all deserve to know really - we have certainly earned it!!

Post by Guest »

Louth will not give you the score unless do not get a place or decline a place. There reason is to stop those kids that get a place comparing scores.

My daughter changed her mind after accepting a space and chose another school at the last minute. We then had no problem getting her score they even wrote to her chosen school with her mark.
Dee

King Edward Louth

Post by Dee »

Got my score today! Apparently all scores have been sent to the childrens primary schools, you just have to ask for them.
lorry

Post by lorry »

Hi - I have just asked for my daughter's score today from the primary school and was told it was not their policy to divulge. It is obviously at the school's discretion. I am not sure if it would help me or not but it would have been nice to know. It seems so mad that the kid's have worked hard to pass but only to now have to wait to see if they are high enough on the list to get a place. I have tried to explain this to my daughter but I do not think she really understands. As far as she is concerned - a pass is a pass.
Dee

King Edward Louth

Post by Dee »

Well I know my primary school received two results the first one was incorrect, something to do with the statistics? The second result was given to me and I know my son only just passed by a few marks (note September birthday therefore no extra percentage increase), also we are well out of catchment but I've put them down as my first choice anyway.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now