Last test paper

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Morgan0210

Last test paper

Post by Morgan0210 »

Hi,
Does anyone know when we are able to get hold of maths and English papers from last test? Just curious to see papers my dd sat! Anyone know? X
Araucana girl

Re: Last test paper

Post by Araucana girl »

I think it is normally the beginning of February :D
"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."

Albert Einstein
Morgan0210

Post by Morgan0210 »

Ok thank you x
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

The 2014 entry papers are available from the CSSE now (still have to pay for them!). I have sent for them just out of sheer idle curiosity - not really to make DS2 to show us which two questions he left out on the Maths paper :lol:
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
Morgan0210

Post by Morgan0210 »

ToadMum wrote:The 2014 entry papers are available from the CSSE now (still have to pay for them!). I have sent for them just out of sheer idle curiosity - not really to make DS2 to show us which two questions he left out on the Maths paper :lol:
Aww thanks for letting me know! :-)
Morgan0210

Post by Morgan0210 »

ToadMum wrote:The 2014 entry papers are available from the CSSE now (still have to pay for them!). I have sent for them just out of sheer idle curiosity - not really to make DS2 to show us which two questions he left out on the Maths paper :lol:
Have you recieved papers yet? Still waiting here :-(
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

Hi, yes - they came a few days ago. For some reason, DS2 has shown absolutely no interest in looking at them :roll:. I may need to think of a suitable bribe...
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
Morgan0210

Post by Morgan0210 »

ToadMum wrote:Hi, yes - they came a few days ago. For some reason, DS2 has shown absolutely no interest in looking at them :roll:. I may need to think of a suitable bribe...

Oohhhh can't wait to recieve mine might ring tomorrow check if they've recieved cheque as not been cashed yet ?
What did you think of the maths paper ? How did it compare to past papers? Does it look as hard as everyone has said? X
Morgan0210

Post by Morgan0210 »

Morgan0210 wrote:
ToadMum wrote:Hi, yes - they came a few days ago. For some reason, DS2 has shown absolutely no interest in looking at them :roll:. I may need to think of a suitable bribe...

Oohhhh can't wait to recieve mine might ring tomorrow check if they've recieved cheque as not been cashed yet ?
What did you think of the maths paper ? How did it compare to past papers? Does it look as hard as everyone has said? X
Still waiting apparently mine have been posted !!!