Selection Review Results: 8th February

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Sally-Anne

Selection Review Results: 8th February

Post by Sally-Anne »

Good luck to everyone hoping to receive their letters tomorrow.

Please feel free to post the result of your Review here (with the original 11+ score, if you are happy to divulge it), but please be sensitive to those who may have had yet another disappointment.

Etienne and I will be happy to answer general questions about the Independent Appeal Panel process here, but if you would like help in understanding how to take your specific case to an IAP, please post on the Appeals section.

You may also find the information on this thread from last year to be of some use: http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... 12&t=31030" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
seemanthiniprs

Re: review results

Post by seemanthiniprs »

Just now got the review result by post. DS had scored 120 initially and the review was successful :D .
kate14cat

Re: Selection Review Results: 8th February

Post by kate14cat »

My DD has been successful. On 119 and had extenuating circumstances. Good luck to all of you still waiting.
Amanda37

Post by Amanda37 »

We have also been successful with our selection review :D . Score was 114 with no real extenuating circumstances - but very solid previous SATS results and predicted 5a/6 level SATS for year 6 - and good support from school head. Good luck everyone.
Garnett

Post by Garnett »

We too have been successful. DD's original score was 114, however she has strong academic evidence & was fully supported by her Head.
My thanks & appreciation to the mods & contributors on this forum, in particular Southbucks3 for her advice & sense of humour!
Good luck to everyone.
47guest

Post by 47guest »

We too have been successful. Original score of 116, suffered from ear ache all summer. Predicted high sats, had good Head support. Good luck all, I'm off for a much needed lie down .....
Last edited by 47guest on Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jjsaz

Post by jjsaz »

Success here too. DD scored 120 originally, will be joining her twin brother who passed. Huge relief, thanks for all the advice and support.
seemanthiniprs

Post by seemanthiniprs »

jjsaz wrote:Success here too. DD scored 120 originally, will be joining her twin brother who passed. Huge relief, thanks for all the advice and support.
What a coincidence? My DD scored 120 initially and has had a successful review. HE will be joining his twin brother too!
purplerabbit

Post by purplerabbit »

Sad to report that our review was unsuccessful. I'm not altogether surprised as dd had a score of 113 and no extenuating circumstances. What does puzzle me a bit is that the letter says she was only expected to get one level 5 at sats when her headteacher predicted all 5s. Maybe this is simply because of her KS 2 scores.
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

There could have been an error - I would request the notes.