NOD (National Offer Day) approaches... yikes!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Rupy

NOD (National Offer Day) approaches... yikes!

Post by Rupy »

Dear all

My council (Wolverhampton) have stated that offers will be sent 3/3/14 via e-mail. Does anybody know whether this is from midnight onwards? Has anybody had any experience of this from previous years?

It has been a long waiting game, can't believe this time last year the 11 plus exam prep was well under away :) makes me shudder...... couldn't do it again... :) really went grey....

Regards
Rupy
Happy dad

Re: NOD (National Offer Day) approaches... yikes!

Post by Happy dad »

Dudley results are available on website from 1400 with emails sent after that. Last year our email came approx 90 minutes after we accessed the website.
Natalie74

Post by Natalie74 »

Yeah it's been a really long process. I've said in an earlier post I'm glad my little one is only 4, gives me time to recover before doing it all again. (If she's clever enough). Not sure I'd have the energy to do it again next year. It is stressful, but well worth it for the opportunities on offer. This time next month the wait will be over and there will be some extatic parents and DC and some extremely upset ones. Been counting the days down but now it seems to be flying by. Nervous! X
Wolves mum

Post by Wolves mum »

I thought you could access the wolves website at midnight (according to a friend who did it last year). However I've email wolves council to get the correct web address and they haven't responded. It will drive me mad checking and rechecking my email all day!
Happy dad

Post by Happy dad »

My sister works with the husband of someone from AGS who deals with admissions. May have to have a little word with her before 3 March :wink:
FunkyMonkey

Post by FunkyMonkey »

We did it last year and it was midnight via their website.

Obviously it gets busy so keep trying.

Good luck. We have got it again this year. Quietly confident, but fingers crossed nevertheless.

Even though Thomas Telford is the school my lad really wants, which is independent of the council places.