Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Brum Mum

Countdown to allocations day

Post by Brum Mum »

Almost there now everyone!
Yamin151

Re: Countdown to allocations day

Post by Yamin151 »

Brum Mum wrote:Almost there now everyone!
Oh pooh, another bloomin 7 days?!?! I am at the hairdressers this friday and was hoping to get away without a colour, but am looking greyer by the hour. :?
Brum Mum

Post by Brum Mum »

Yamin151 wrote:
Brum Mum wrote:Almost there now everyone!
Oh pooh, another bloomin 7 days?!?! I am at the hairdressers this friday and was hoping to get away without a colour, but am looking greyer by the hour. :?
I know what you mean - I wasn't grey before I started this process and its only due to hair dye from Tesco that I'm not striped like a badger now! :lol:
FelixJ

Post by FelixJ »

I wonder if the emails will come early like the results letters did?
Brum Mum

Post by Brum Mum »

FelixJ wrote:I wonder if the emails will come early like the results letters did?
No way of knowing unfortunately. :(
JamesDean

Post by JamesDean »

Brum Mum wrote:
FelixJ wrote:I wonder if the emails will come early like the results letters did?
I doubt they'd be allowed to send the emails early as the 1st/3rd is national allocations day. However, I think they'll post the letters on Friday (the 28th - as they did last year) and if you're post's quick and the wind's in the right direction, we'll get them on Saturday.

I can practically see Admissions from here (and I have a handy pass which gets me into the building) ... I could go and collect ours! :shock:

JD
Brum Mum

Post by Brum Mum »

JamesDean wrote:
Brum Mum wrote:
I doubt they'd be allowed to send the emails early as the 1st/3rd is national allocations day. However, I think they'll post the letters on Friday (the 28th - as they did last year) and if you're post's quick and the wind's in the right direction, we'll get them on Saturday.

I can practically see Admissions from here (and I have a handy pass which gets me into the building) ... I could go and collect ours! :shock:

JD
Hey JD!

Could you just pop in and have a looksie for us??
Yamin151

Post by Yamin151 »

Brum Mum wrote:
JamesDean wrote: I doubt they'd be allowed to send the emails early as the 1st/3rd is national allocations day. However, I think they'll post the letters on Friday (the 28th - as they did last year) and if you're post's quick and the wind's in the right direction, we'll get them on Saturday.

JD
Hey JD!

I'm far too classy to lower myself to this kind of begging

(I'll put the fiver in the usual place JD)
JamesDean

Post by JamesDean »

Yamin151 wrote:
Brum Mum wrote:
JamesDean wrote: I doubt they'd be allowed to send the emails early as the 1st/3rd is national allocations day. However, I think they'll post the letters on Friday (the 28th - as they did last year) and if you're post's quick and the wind's in the right direction, we'll get them on Saturday.

JD
Hey JD!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last time I was there, I must admit I walked passed their desks very slowly but couldn't spot anything - no open files or computer screens ... :wink:

JD
Brum Mum

Post by Brum Mum »

Yamin151 wrote:
Brum Mum wrote:

JD
Hey JD!

I'm not :lol: :lol:
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now