Allocations Thread 2014

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Okanagan

Allocations Thread 2014

Post by Okanagan »

If you want to share your news on allocations day on March 3rd (or possibly from March 1st for the Worcestershire people/those in other LEAs), please use this thread to do it.

If you have not posted here before be aware that there may be others who have not been the recipients of good news, including some who have been here for the long haul and may have helped and supported others through the process. So please do try to be sensitive with what you post.

We will try to keep this thread updated with a summary of the qualifying scores, and waiting list scores as news becomes available.

Good luck everyone!

UPDATE - official scores
KES AQS 227 waiting list 220+, lowest score offered = 226
SGSG AQS 216 waiting list 210+, lowest score offered = 215
AGS AQS 214 waiting list 209+, lowest score offered = 213

LSS AQS 209, waiting list 202+, lowest score offered = 206 - out of area offers down to 213
RHS AQS 203, waiting list 198+, lowest score offered = 198
Ashlawn AQS 202, waiting list 196+, lowest score offered = 202

14th March - a score of 221 (late/out of area) is no 3 on the waiting list for RHS and Ashlawn
Yamin151

Re: Allocations Thread 2014

Post by Yamin151 »

Oh good grief, is allocations day coming up? I didn't realise! How time flies when you a not sitting around chewing your nails and checking eleven plus website every ten minutes......... :? :?

You might get paid more to hack into the council allocation websites than a central governmental body just at the moment, lol!

Good luck to all!
Brum Mum

Post by Brum Mum »

Yamin - you do make me laugh! :D

Good luck everyone :)
Yamin151

Post by Yamin151 »

It's just mild hysteria Brum Mum, you know, in those dodgy theatre plays where a character starts laughing and then you gradually realise the laughter has turned to weeping.
Yours, in foetal position.
Brum Mum

Post by Brum Mum »

Sounds familiar :?
JamesDean

Post by JamesDean »

Yamin151 wrote:It's just mild hysteria Brum Mum, you know, in those dodgy theatre plays where a character starts laughing and then you gradually realise the laughter has turned to weeping.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Pull yourself together, woman! At least you get it over and done in one go - some of us have stroppy, un-cooperative, strong willed DDs waiting in the wings ... I will be foetal long before the results are looming with her! :roll:

JD
Mums23

Post by Mums23 »

Goodluck to all DPs,DSs & DDs.
Brum Mum

Post by Brum Mum »

JamesDean wrote:
Yamin151 wrote:It's just mild hysteria Brum Mum, you know, in those dodgy theatre plays where a character starts laughing and then you gradually realise the laughter has turned to weeping.
Pull yourself together, woman! At least you get it over and done in one go - some of us have stroppy, un-cooperative, strong willed DDs waiting in the wings ... I will be foetal long before the results are looming with her! :roll:

JD
I'm glad I'm only doing it once...I'm already going grey - I'd be bald too!
Yamin151

Post by Yamin151 »

JamesDean wrote:

JD
I can get cheaper rates at The Priory if we book ahead JD...... :lol:
Brum Mum

Post by Brum Mum »

A word to the wise - if you are getting your results by email, make sure that you also check junk folders.

The lady I spoke to yesterday at admissions said there were a lot of callers last year who claimed not to have received their emails, but they had deleted them from their junk mail before checking what they were.

She said one man called at 3pm to say he had not received his offer, and when she asked him to check his junk folder it had been there since 12.10am! :oops:

Just sayin'!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now