Woohooo....

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Morgan0210

Woohooo....

Post by Morgan0210 »

Woohoooooooo the weekend is almost here! Wishing everything loads of luck and hope Sunday night is a celebration for all ! Good luck guys xx
Hopefuldad

Re: Woohooo....

Post by Hopefuldad »

Now, its arrived too quickly. Getting bit nervous and this stomach churning feeling that alll scores are gonna jump from those indicated on the sheet. I wish I could be as oblivious as the OH.

Best of luck
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

Seeing the title of this thread, for a moment I thought Essex (or better still Southend) had gone all Warrington on us - see Trafford section - and posted the allocations today :shock:
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
jojo2305

Post by jojo2305 »

Lol I did exactly the same and thought the results had come early, how comes some areas have realised the offers early? It's not fair, but at the same time now I am wishing the 3rd of March was months away! Good luck everybody x
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

jojo2305 wrote:Lol I did exactly the same and thought the results had come early, how comes some areas have realised the offers early? It's not fair, but at the same time now I am wishing the 3rd of March was months away! Good luck everybody x
They obviously decided to ignore that bit of the Admissions Code! I did have the thought that perhaps the instruction could be changed to "March 1st or last working day before" rather than "next working day after" if it falls at the weekend, which is what Warrington seem to have done anyway...
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
Saffery13

Post by Saffery13 »

I feel strange- time is going quite quickly now and in a couple of days it will all be over- almost 18 months since we started working towards the exam.

I can't bear to think that all the strops, tears, time, especially time may all come to nothing. DS doesn't seem at all bothered whereas I am going silently mad!

I quite like there still being a possibility there might be good news and am in no hurry to shatter that illusion! Once I know I can't unknow if that makes sense.