Solihull admissions

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Sailor18

Solihull admissions

Post by Sailor18 »

Hi I am new to the forum, I am trying to see the outcome of my sons school offer online and it does not appear to be updated, it just states local authority has received the application. Does anyone have any advice please
Wee

Solihull admissions is active!!

Post by Wee »

What LA did you apply too. All seem to be out at different times. Wolves and b'ham still waiting. Walsall out but server down. Solihull, warks and shropshire are out.
Yamin151

Re: Solihull admissions is active!!

Post by Yamin151 »

Wee wrote:What LA did you apply too. All seem to be out at different times. Wolves and b'ham still waiting. Walsall out but server down. Solihull, warks and shropshire are out.
Warks is not out until Monday, unless you get the letter, posted 2nd class on Thursday, today, but server not releasing results until monday
Wee

Post by Wee »

Sorry, thought I had read that someone had a warks result. I think all of this is finally eating away at my brain cells!
Brum Mum

Post by Brum Mum »

Wee wrote:Sorry, thought I had read that someone had a warks result. I think all of this is finally eating away at my brain cells!
You're not going mad - Worcs are out and a couple of us were aiming to Warks schools.
Wee

Post by Wee »

That was it - Worcs. easy mistake at this point in a long haul for the results!
moseleymum

Post by moseleymum »

It's very confusing that this thread has been reopened considering it was started last year I.e for 2013 results not 2014...... :roll:

ETA Well the original post in 2013 by Lottie has been removed along with the rest of the 2013 posts so my post doesn't appear to make sense now!
mitasol

Re: Solihull admissions

Post by mitasol »

moseleymum wrote:It's very confusing that this thread has been reopened considering it was started last year I.e for 2013 results not 2014...... :roll:
I have now split the thread and will rename the topic - Thanks.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now