Good Luck Slough!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now

Good Luck Slough!

Post by Guest »

Just like to wish everyone sitting for the Slough grammars this week all the very best. I'll be glad when this is all over!
Catherine

Post by Catherine »

The very best of luck to everyone with children sitting the tests for the Slough grammars this week and next week.

Catherine
Suesole

Post by Suesole »

Yes good luck everyone, My son is on countdown !! Does anyone know when the results are and how we get them ? are they sent via junior school or in the post ?
blackbox31

Good Luck

Post by blackbox31 »

Yes, Good luck to all children sitting the slough exams this week. Its seem like its been a long time coming and 2moro is the big day and she's got to do it all again on Saturday for the Slough Grammar school.

It tough on the kids having to sit NVR,VRand Maths paper in approx 2.5 hrs. Hope you all do well

Post by Guest »

I think the results are out in december, bah more waiting! and I'm assuming they come through the post as our school has said they are nothing more than a venue to hold the actualexam,don't know anything about it and don't get involved at all,and even that much had to be wangled out of them!
Good luck everyone.Anyone else got butterflies?
cordismith

Post by cordismith »

Our school said the same. There's been no information given about it at all! Nothing at all!What's everyone up to tonight? Last minute cramming? relaxing?Good luck everyone!
Suesole

Post by Suesole »

We did a VR paper and a Non VR paper last night. We are going to do a Maths one tonight, early straight from school, then go Trick or treating.
Aiming for bed at usual time approx 8pm...No use in cramming now if they don't know it now ...............
Sue.
Suesole

Post by Suesole »

Hi I've just spoken to Slough Borough council and they advised the Grammar school you have registered with as your first choice will post the results to you at home around the 7th December.......SBC do not receive any results.
dinoo

Good Luck Slough

Post by dinoo »

Good Luck to all Kids in Slough and Yes not to Forget the Parents Good Luck to you'll too. Please be back as soon as the Results are out. Special Thanks to Patricia for all the efforts and Suggestions

Post by Guest »

Yes...Good Luck to everyone invovled this week.......my son will be taking his on Saturday.

Will the results date be the same for Slough Grammar aswell??
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now